LANDMARK Video: Verifying Social Responsibility in Supply Chains
The LANDMARK video contains interviews with key stakeholders across Europe along with informative animations. It focuses on the need for verifying social criteria throughout the supply chain and how this can and has been achieved in practice.
A series of multimedia exhibitions were held in the public arena (town halls, premises of trade unions) to give greater emphasis to key messages and raise awareness about social responsibility in supply chains, at the grassroots of communities.
The LANDMARK DVD was showcased as part of the exhibition. The event also featured an interactive exhibit that invites visitors to explore issues and solutions surrounding the procurement of various high-risk product groups. Participants were able to scan QR codes on product types they are particularly interested in, such as food or textiles, to find out more about socially responsible public procurement (SRPP) along the supply chain.
The LANDMARK multimedia exhibition was launched at the EcoProcura Conference held in Malmö, Sweden in September 2012. Since then it was displayed in Spain, Portugal and Germany:
- March 2014: The final LANDMARK Multimedia-exhibition took place in the EuropaPunkt in Bremen, Germany. The exhibition took place during the final LANDMARK conference. For images see: [A], [B], [C], [D], [E]
- March 2014: The LANDMARK Multimedia-exhibition in Hamburg. The exhibition took place in the prestigious building of the Finance Administration situated in the heart of Hamburg. It took place during an event on socially responsible procurement, which has been co-organised with the German organisation Engagement Global (Branch Office for Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen, Schleswig-Holstein). Images of the Exhibition can be found online: A, B, C, D.
- February 2014: Conference for socially responsible procurement of IT-Hardware in the Castle of Schwerin
- January - February 2014: LANDMARK Multimedia-exhibition in the Council Hall of the municipality of Nierstein-Oppenheim.
- December 2013 - January 2014: LANDMARK Multimedia-exhibition in the town hall of Berlin Pankow, Germany
- November 2013 - December 2014: LANDMARK Multimedia-exhibition at Heldenmarkt - event for nachhaltigen Konsum (www.heldenmarkt.de) and in the 'Verwaltungsakademie', in Berlin, Germany
- October 2013: Multimedia Exhibition in Torres Vedras, Portugal
- October 2013: GreenFest fair in Estoril, Portugal
- September 2013: Central building of IAPMEI in Lisbon, Portugal.
- July 2013: Administrative reception building of LIPOR, Porto, Portugal.
- June 2013: Palácio dos Marqueses da Praia e Monforte in Loures, Portugal. Click here for more information (in Portuguese)
- March 2013: Civic Centre "San Feliu" in Sant Quirze, Barcelona Province, Spain
- February 2013: Environmental Resource Information Centre of Vilanova, Barcelona province, Spain
- End 2012: Sant Boi, Barcelona Province, Spain
- End 2012: Province of Barcelona administration, Barcelona, Spain
- September 2012: EcoProcura Conference, Malmö, Sweden